We've been fairly bust these past few weeks and we've got some nice goodies to show for it. Take a peek at some of the things we've done recently:
- The Machinist Prestige Class is now live! Excelling at pet (droid) combat, as well as increased aptitude with technical abilities and a bit of an edge when it comes to robotics crafting, and you'll find a class that can bridge the gap between crafter and combat ready!
- We've updated all of the races with improved ability scores and some with new racial abilities. You can also now view the races on our web site! New racial abilities only available to new characters, or by respeccing an existing character.
- The character creation sequence has been updated to coincide with new features and game changes.
- We've added the Whiphid race, a new advanced race that excels with strength and damage resistance.
- We've added the 'buff' command, allowing you to buff yourself or another with all of your available buffs with a single command. No need to write and update MUD client aliases on each of your devices!
- Korriban has had some improvements as a starting planet for Sith/Empire types, with the focus for new players going to the desert village area of the planet.
- Fixed a few bugs:
- Fixed a bug that caused occasional crashes when using the journal system
- Harvest nodes for tempered plasteel should no longer drop platinum
- Removed milestones and associated messages
- Added help files for SKILL-CHECKS, DISGUISES and ABILITIES
- Fixed an erroneous message when using the heal ability
- Added reference to HELP HPAY when attempting to enter a house whose rent has expired
Join us in-game for tonnes of Star Wars fun!