D20MUD: Star Wars MUD Client
We are currently in the process of developing a GUI interface for our MUD. The current implementation is a plugin for the MUSHClient MUD Client software package, which is free of charge.
You can download MUSHClient here.
You can download the plugin here.
To install the plugin:
- Extract the mushclient-plugin.zip file to your MUSHClient installation folder. Usually this is C:\Program Files\MUSHClient\.
- Fire up MUSHClient after installing the client itself, the create a new world.
- Once the world is open, click file->plugins.
- Click add and then browse to the d20MUD folder in the MUSHClient installation path (see above).
- Go to MUSHClient\d20MUD\worlds\plugins\ and select the d20MUD_GUI.xml file within.
- Once that's done click enable, close the plugins window, and close your world window in MUSHClient. Make sure to save it if it asks!
- Open the world again and you should see the GUI.
Please note that the GUI is a work in progress. As of this writing the version is 1.2 Beta.
2012-02-23: Added affect icons for nocamp and noheal. Removed character image and made score font smaller so smaller screens/resolutions can display all info.
2012-02-19: Added group display function.
2012-02-18: Implemented the first edits and phase one of the GUI.
2012-05-02: Altered layout and logo. Removed grey background for easier viewing.